Monday, October 31, 2005

Indulgence

Had my toenails done today. Got a pedicure, just for fun. I decided to finally join in the mani-pedi craze. It feels so good to be pampered. Now my toenails are all shiny and square. Cuticles all cut away, feet smooth and silky. Can't help but keep looking at my toenails now. They are just so shiny and cute. :)

Think this mani-pedi thing should be a permanant feature in my life. I think i deserve it. Occupational hazards of marking and walking around too much definitely deserves a monthly pampering. Definitely going to use my spa membership too. A shiatsu massage perhaps?

Note for myself: This holiday I am to focus on my well being.

Things to do:
1. Keep fit - Yoga and skating
2. Go for a holiday
3. Learn a new sport
4. Pick up a new hobby ( if there is time, money and interest)

Ok, I think I am all set for the holidays. My plans will go full steam ahead from Monday, 7 November 2005.

To all celebrating Deepavali and Hari Raya Aidilfitri - Happy Deepavali and Selamat Hari Raya!
Happy DeepaRaya everyone.

1 comment:

Lambchop said...

hey babe, looks like most of your entries are emotionally charged ... try to give urself a break whenever u can yah? try to relax, pet ur cat, call a friend or something .. interested to holiday in Auckland? haha