Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Down and out

I discovered that disappointment is worse than having a broken heart and trust me I had a few broken hearts in my lifetime. I wish I am angry. With anger, I can shout and go for aerobics or kickboxing and feel better after that. Disappointment lingers on and weighs you down. I want to cry yet I can't cry. I am not angry. I don't think I can handle anymore disappointments like this. My hopes for the best is in a precarious position. Funny, my hopes are not even for me. They are for those boys and gals that I care for.

They say the people you care for will disappoint you. I never thought it true until lately. Small waves of disappointment and then today... I can't take it anymore. I have my quota for disappointment filled up already. Please, no more. I got over my disappointment with the B div. Now both C divs.... heart wrenching.... please God, let them win!

No comments: