Monday, March 03, 2008

Change

looked through my blogs to make sure that I have not written anything bad about teaching. Removed all blogs that may be deemed unsuitable. Must protect the profession. But who protects the teachers from students whp write bad things about us in their blogs?

I didn't realize I have been blogging since 2005. My blogspot told me so. And wow, I was so philosophical, reflective and even poetic then. Now, I am jaded. There's a lot of change. I used to be so full of wonder, very curious and observant. Now my life is pretty routine, I am actually apathetic. Very sad. My youth has gone I suppose. Or just bogged down with all the cares of the world that I forget to be young?

Anyway, hubby is deployed for the search of Mas Selamat. Means I won't see him till tmr night. Tonight, I am a single woman. Room and bed all to myself. Hmm....enjoying it. I can now surf the net and drool over coach bags on the website without hubby chastising me. Heh heh.

Hmm...actually supposed to do work but now I shall watch Manja Lara. Heh heh

No comments: