Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Sisterhood of the Magnetic Chains

Wonderful weekend. Thanks to my sohabahs. We have a new name - Sisterhood of the Magnetic Chains. :)


I am so glad that I took a break from the crazy marking and school stuff and had this hen night /slumber party. It has been a while since I had this much fun. Pool, dinner, horror movie, chick flick, scrabble, breakfast and the Little India experience, they are such a blast! It didn't matter that we were sucky at pool (aai, keep your hands of the balls!) or we made such a ruckus everywhere we went, we were together and that is most important. Ok babes, next time we do this, no more horor movies. :)

I am going to honour my Sohabah contract. Having it laminated and framed. :) Love you people to pieces (rule no. 3). XXXOOO (rule no 5). (aai, you did not honour rule 4 - tell us the truth all the time - threading hurts! Ticklish, indeed! )

2 comments:

Lambchop said...

eh, juz being kpoh here and at the risk of sounding ignorant, what's sohabahs?

czarinah - Queen said...

hahha, sohabahs = friends (Arabic/malay word)