Sunday, June 04, 2006

End of

May has ended and June has started. End of the first week of hols! Arrgh! it is going by so fast, and I have not done plenty of things. So much for planning. See I planned this elaborate scheme of one month skating and exercising, reading, movies, go for a trip to Malaysia, sleeping and so much more. But I have only gone for 2 yoga combat classes and went to school for remedials and training. But, I have been reading. I bought books. I chanced upon Times and Borders on my many errands and decided I have to get some books. I can't stand borrowing from the library especially during the hols. They are too crowded and noisy with kids and I can't find what I want to read anyways. So I bought loads of books, mostly chick literature. I wanted to go back to my usual reading of philosophical, deep thinking sort of books, but I decided that my brains are fried (because of school) and cannot take any intense novels for now. Have not been reading for so long, I really should put aside some money every month to buy books. Errmm...wait, that would mean I have to spare some time in my already packed schedule to go shopping, and oh yeah, spare some time to read....When would that be? Some time between 12-4 in the morning, when I suffer from insomnia or when I wake up from one of my many school induced stress nightmares? Perhaps.

At least I am going to see Peterpan band on the 14th and 17th. I am thinking of changing my blogskin to Peterpan. But, I would feel like a groupie ... (okie chups, i know, not groupie, fan from a fan club). oh well, I might just change my blogskin...we shall see.

No comments: