Monday, June 19, 2006

They rocked the house down! Part 2

Okie, I really should back track. Prior to the concert and stalking, I did the teeny bopper groupie thingy. I greeted them at the airport. hehhe hehe. I know, I know, my students have been telling me that I am old, not supposed to be over excited by some band and chase them around town. Some think I am crazy .... but guess what? I don't care. It is something I have never done in my life and I am glad I did it. Besides, what is age? It is nothing but a number. Don't compartmentalise me and say this is what a teacher/person of 27 should not be doing. Hehe Besides, it is fun. And I have my Sohabahs with me. We are a fun loving, crazy bunch of people.

Anyway, back to Peterpan... what can I say. We waited for them despite the delay in their flight. Took photos of their luggage that came first. Went for the Peterpan fan club launching. They are so near to me. Like 2 metres away. So reachable, yet at times like this, my self consciousness will kick in. I could not bring myself to talk to them. So star- struck, I was. I am amazed at how gals could hug them (shameless hussies). I remembered when I stalked them and took a photo with them, I was trembling all over. I walked past them 3 times and backed out each time. I had to call Chups for moral support. Hahha. Well, I did it, anyway. He hehe, By the way, I forgot to mention in the last entry that because of Peterpan, I went into a pub for the first time. It was at Chjimes. The smell of alcohol is not very nice, you know.

I came out of this experience, more the wiser. I know more about these boys from Peterpan. Some things pleasant, some things not so pleasant. I still like them but I have learnt I am no longer star-struck. From afar, they seem so surreal, giant-like to be admired and loved by all. But, our meeting have shown me they are just normal human beings - they just have the talent to rock, and rock they did. For their music, I love them still, I cannot wait for their next album. I still think Ariel is sexy, Andika cute and Uki has charms though, but they are just like you and me. :)

So, ada apa dengan Peterpan? You listen to their songs, you just can't help loving them.

2 comments:

Amiene Rev said...

is there any part 3?

czarinah - Queen said...

maybe