Saturday, June 17, 2006

They rocked the house down!

Concert at HRC 17th June 2006.

First time, I went HRC. Probably my first and perhaps my last. Peterpan was responsible for it.

Peterpan band, made me do many a first.

1. Join a fan club
2. Go to the airport to greet celebrities - them
3. Take photos with celebrities - them
4. Go on a stalking mission
5. Go to HRC
6. Queue for 5 hours for a concert
:) :) :)

A pretty fun, exciting and cool time. Definitely the highlight of this June hols. By the way, I am wearing a Peterpan t-shirt and listening to their songs while blogging all this. My mind is doing a flashback of the concert that rocked the house!






4 sohabahs who went through the Peterpan experience.

Ariel, he looked at me many times during the concert. I swear! Cos I am a head taller than everybody else as I climbed the bottom rung of the barrier and I was so totally noticeable. So, he was so looking at me!. Heh heh.

They rocked the house man! All their sonsg they made into rock version. They are so good. The drums, guitars, keyboard and vocals working in harmony to prosduce such wonderful songs. Bliss!

Me with 4 out of 6 of the band members. Notice, Andika's hand around me. Hah hha. Ariel and Uki, missing. From left, Andika, me, Lokeman, Reza, Indra. I was at Paragon and "accidentally" met them. he heh (15th June 2006)

Anyway, they are very nice.

I met Andika accidentally, this time pure coincident, on friday. Shook his hands. He's a cutie, both looks and personality.

Okie, enough for now. More Peterpan ... next entry. :)

No comments: