Sunday, February 26, 2006

Bloody Sunday

First and foremost: I broke a fingernail. Gasp! Emergency! hahaa. No, it is not an emergency. At least I am not vain enough to think that a broken nail requires the whole world to stop in its tracks and take pity on me. Nor does it require a trip to the manicurist. I am just glad that the broken part is not too deep in the nail or else it will hurt. But it is very short now. Not used to it.

Hmm....How boring my life is that I blog about a broken fingernail.

Other news. 1) My butt muscles still hurt from yesterday's frisbee clinic. 2) I worry too much. I have been having nightmares and dreams of school. A sure sign of stress. Last night I woke up several times in the night and started thinking about softball. I can't wait till thursday. At least the tournaments for this term will be over. I have a week to recover. 3) I hate Sundays. Because it is the day before Monday. Sad, but true. I think schools should be only 4 days and weekends extended to 3 days so that there will be enough time for people like me to recover.

When will it end?

No comments: