Sunday, February 19, 2006

sniff..sniff..cough...cough

I am sick. This is unusual, I didn't fall sick at all last year except at the very end of December. Slight fever, sniffles, the works. Suspicion falls on the 3F epidemic. I knew I was coming down with a bug. I was aching and tired on Thursday and Friday. It is sucky being a teacher because I have to think twice about taking MC. I want to stay home and sleep, but I just can't. I hope this does not get any worse cos I want to be there for my girls and boys during tournament. I dont want them to feel abandoned. Plus I owe them treats. Oh well, if it continues like this, I will just take an MC on Wednesday, but that means i will have to do makeup lessons. Naah, I think I will faint first before I take MC. I am perspiring now. A good sign that my fever is breaking.

I am so behind in my marking. I slept all day and did very little marking. Lesson plans not done and it was only after 7pm that I felt better. Kumars at No. 42 was very funny. Lifted my mood a bit. They had Westlife and Donny Osmond. Hilarious. Ok, going to do lesson plans within1/2 hour. Iron my clothes and take panadol and Vit C and sleep until 5 in the morning. Oh man, I don want to fall sick now.

No comments: