Saturday, February 25, 2006

ultimate SOD

Signed up for ultimate frisbee clinic. Uber fun. First weekend that I did something sporty. I can't remember when I last ran. Think it must be last year's sport's day. My muscles are aching. They got such a rude shock. But it was good. My first step in doing more exercise. Now, the hard part is sustaining the exercise regime. Ok, attend pick ups on weekends. I need someone to push me and encourage me. Maybe I should join a sports class. I seriously think I should rejoin the skating lessons. Sigh...i dont know. I didn't realize that exercising need to think so much. Why can't I just love running?

Oh and you know what? there are so many teachers who joined the frisbee clinic. Oh well, at least we did not talk about school. It is quite funny though that the people who conducted the frisbee classes on wednesdays at school for the primary school kids are the same people who organised the clinic. Goes one big round and how did I find out about the clinic? Through Shape magazine. Sheesh.

Oh man, i have a bruise on my right palm. Lucky it does not hurt that much. Still can hold pen and mark. Darn it! oops, no, I meant I am so happy that I can still use my fingers for marking. Really, really....

I really need this sports activity on the weekends. Stress is creeping in. I keep forgetting things cos there are so many things to do and so little time to do them. Stupid, unproductive meetings that the *beep* *beep* *Beep* .... I don't understand why I have to work over the weekends? I am tired. What is all this bloody hell for? Stupid forms, stupid awards. Who the hell is so clever and come up with the effing stupid awards? So smart. Brilliant. And that award says it is about staff development and welfare. What the f....? Are they insane or are they insane? Depression will soon hit everyone of us. And they wonder why teachers make the bulk of patients in IMH and they wonder why so many leave the service. Obviously there is a problem right? But obviously no one looks into our case. Life just sucks. 1 year 4 months left. I should be able to stick to it that long. Beyond that... stay or not to stay? Next year, I shall know.

No comments: