Friday, February 10, 2006

Recent happenings

Ok, did the test in Urban and it is confirmed I am not a shopoholic. Phew what a relief! hahaha. In other news, I have started to take the bus to school and then I walked to the school and climb up the Great Staircase of AHS. If I keep it up, I will have sexy calfs. I am getting fat. Can't spare the time to exercise. Boy, do I miss the time when I skated every weekend at least 3 hours each day, plus an hour on weekdays. I had such toned legs and body. Of course, I never really got the nerve to skate as intensively as that after I broke my arm...what a pity. Ok, either I lose the nerves or pick up another sport.

By the way, the EL department became poster people for NE in school. For obvious reasons of course. Shall not elaborate on that.

Okie, weekend is here. More marking.

No comments: